Micronesia Community Development Co.
Our Mission, Goals & Objectives
MCDC Housing, Financial Resource Center, and Workforce Development are committed to empowering and inspiring individuals and communities to achieving and maintaining the American dream of home-ownership by providing counseling, education, tools, workforce development programs, and resources. MCDC increases home-ownership success by placing individuals on the road to financial self-sufficiency. MCDC contributes to the stabilization of communities and re-invigoration of the housing economy, and provides housing solutions for first-time home-buyers.
- Increase Affordable Housing Opportunities for Renters and Buyers. For those that are not ready for Home-Ownership increase the rental development Inventory for Low to Moderate income families
- Provide housing technical assistance to the families on Guam, Northern Marianas Islands and Micronesia.
- Increase the supply of affordable rental housing utilizing Federal programs were applicable to Guam, Northen Marianas Island and Micronesia
- Focus on Development of Multi-Family housing due to limited properties available for Single Family housing type of development and to disburse and allocated cost to higher density development like “Multi-Family” type development to reduce development cost to First-time homebuyers
- Increase workforce development in the construction trade
- Homeownership Education
- Rental Assistance
- Financial Literacy Education
- Workforce Development